• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 112 Worldwide

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I keep telling you these tools they make are 90% decorative. I stand right next to my spinning sewing machine and tailor from a sewing kit that I use. :)

The other 5% should be allowing new and returning players to use the machines. But the vat is excluded from that I guess. But some players have a lot of kegs.
Why so?
I really like this tools. Even I posess none.
For training I go to free tool houses. If I know where do they exist.
Some people are extremely greedy and don't let you use their tools. Some are good and are sharing.
Yesterday my new created toon accidentally stepped on house teleport in Luna and was transferred to some greedy person's castle. With locked back teleport tile and not shared crystall ball (!!!!)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why so?
I really like this tools. Even I posess none.
For training I go to free tool houses. If I know where do they exist.
Some people are extremely greedy and don't let you use their tools. Some are good and are sharing.
Yesterday my new created toon accidentally stepped on house teleport in Luna and was transferred to some greedy person's castle. With locked back teleport tile and not shared crystall ball (!!!!)
All my things are set to public. A nice player on LS has the anti loot totem set to public and gated us so we could make runes.

Public repair benches and tools help new and returning players. And make great deco.