• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 112 Hotfixes

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doing new sash champion spawn for several days with gargoyles on 2 shards. Got like 8 sashes and no eggs at all.
My human toons we're getting eggs quite regularly.
Anybody else have same problem?
Was this spawn static or brand new? There is a limit on the participation drops. I think 28? They figured it out the last spawn. If you start when the spawn starts you still get eggs. Mostly in the first 2 rounds. If you can area kill the bunnies and wolves you get eggs.

If the spawn has been sitting there, the morning crew already got the eggs.

On Atlantic on fresh spawns. I get 3 eggs on my archer. If I took my weaver mage I would get more like 5+ because he can thunderstorm the first level and Area lightning the bears and trees.

The spawn is not a honey hole for eggs.

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
3 more spawns from start with a garg thrower on Atl and 0 eggs. With hit area she kills lots of bunnies and bears /trees

I don't believe it is RNG . Since sash have human/garg versions and same for drops from event mobs , looks like devs forgot to make "gargish "version of eggs

@Pawain so you say your gargoyles are getting eggs ? I know champ spawn is no good to get them in bulk .

When tokuno spawn was on I was getting skulls pretty well.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3 more spawns from start with a garg thrower on Atl and 0 eggs. With hit area she kills lots of bunnies and bears /trees

I don't believe it is RNG . Since sash have human/garg versions and same for drops from event mobs , looks like devs forgot to make "gargish "version of eggs

@Pawain so you say your gargoyles are getting eggs ? I know champ spawn is no good to get them in bulk .

When tokuno spawn was on I was getting skulls pretty well.
Ya know I never paid that close attention to him since I used him just to get sashes. I was paying attention to my Archer cause he had the rune book to go to the NPCs to sell eggs.

Next spawn in 28 mins on Atl. Ill try it from the start. I don't use a lot of Area spells but ill try to concentrate on killing as much as possible in the first round. And let you know.

There are quit a few gargs on Atl I would think there would be complaints if they didn't get them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@gwen

I just did that spawn and got no eggs. But, I do not have enough mana or MR to do area spells enough to mass kill.
On the first two levels I make an RC and lead stuff into it, and I throw at individuals. When the Birds appear, my RC turns stupid and kills 1 thing then goes down a path with nothing there. Same with the bears and Cus.

I did get another sash. He is good at the end result.

My mystic/mage thrower is not a mass killer. so I can only say this happened.

I can verify you get no eggs sometimes.
My Garg makes stupid RCs.

Someone who has a mass killing Garg will have to verify your theory. :)

My Garg does not have chiv. My archer does, EoO makes a big difference on killing faster. I use it on Hounds, then Bears, then Saliva, then Cus.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do see many of the same players on Atlantic doing each spawn. Glad to see others are addicted to it. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did another spawn. No eggs got another Sash.

I had a train of rabbits and wolves heading to my RC and a sampire came up and wiped them out. I do that to them with Thunderstorm on my tamer so I deserved it.

The spawn was not crowded, I feel I should have got an egg but I really kill fewer things on the first two levels than others are killing. I kill more birds then the tamers do.

There was a Chiv thrower. They did not have Mystic. I asked if they get eggs, they said no.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Did another spawn. No eggs got another Sash.

I had a train of rabbits and wolves heading to my RC and a sampire came up and wiped them out. I do that to them with Thunderstorm on my tamer so I deserved it.

The spawn was not crowded, I feel I should have got an egg but I really kill fewer things on the first two levels than others are killing. I kill more birds then the tamers do.

There was a Chiv thrower. They did not have Mystic. I asked if they get eggs, they said no.
If you are mystic : use throwing + mystic mastery for throwing skill. With hit area +enchant (60 %hit spell) and spell channel
You can have cyclone with Fey slayer. Hit area is devastating when you hit tree or Cu.

As for eggs I think it is broken for gargoyles. Eggs qty on spawn is low comparing to what you can get teleporting here and there (I already have 6 full sets of candles) .

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As for eggs I think it is broken for gargoyles. Eggs qty on spawn is low comparing to what you can get teleporting here and there (I already have 6 full sets of candles) .
I don't think the spawn was intended to be a major source of eggs.