• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 110 World Wide Release

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/15/2021 Greetings, We are pleased to announce that as of each shard’s normal maintenance beginning March 16, 2021 Publish 110 will be deployed worldwide. Vendor search will be unavailable beginning today, March 15, 2021 @ 4pm ET. Vendor will return once all shards have been published, approximately March 16th, 2021 at 1pm ET. Publish 110 includes a host of new features as well as support for our upcoming events beginning with A Pirate’s Life and following up with A Soulless Seduction in April! Be sure to check out the publish notes for full details. Be sure to patch up your […]

Continue reading...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
strange that this was released 1 hour before the east coast servers go down for their maintenance.
not much of a notice.
not like we NEED a notice, not like there is anything we can do about them pushing a publish.
just found it strange the timeline.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it was on UO.com for half a day - it's just that noone reposted it here

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that makes more sense.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The hooks‘maps are for next month so stock up time. They better have great loot. Just waiting for files to be shared on uocah

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
really looking forward to the shield but i dont see it, hooks map, do they do anything or they just for decor?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes unfortunately it's NOT in the patch notes, but if you currently have over 300,000 doubloons you will not be able to turn in any cargo until your balance goes below 300,000.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes unfortunately it's NOT in the patch notes, but if you currently have over 300,000 doubloons you will not be able to turn in any cargo until your balance goes below 300,000.
I can't think of any good reason for a cap on this.
I swear if the DEV team did something right for this game, we'd all die of shock.

Can I hold the current chests I have or is there a timer on those too?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
They probably used the code or format for the turn in guy at east britain . I remember turning in the soul binder bottles and we had to spend points if we maxed out.

An inconvenience, but hardly the end of the world ....

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I swear if the DEV team did something right for this game, we'd all die of shock.

The cap is there to prevent people from hoarding 1.3m points in advance of new rewards. Otherwise, they'd have to increase prices on new items to compensate.
Apparently it was supposed to be capped originally, but they messed up and didn't.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[/QUOTE]

Yooz kan hold demz fureber und eber und eber.... nerg timer on da kratez.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1615911269724.png

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Or just pass the crates off to another toon for turn in . I don't see how this affects people that still want to do beacons non stop . It certainly isn't going to stop me.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m sure the items they claim they were trying to protect the value of have already been put on vendors at ridiculous prices, but I can't confirm that because VS is off. Isn't it amazing that the Devs care about the value of these items, but they couldn't care less about the value of EM event drop items, those can reach astronomical prices...meh, who cares...but don't you dare over charge for that Palm Tree.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I"m sure the items they claim they were trying to protect the value of have already been put on vendors at ridiculous prices, but I can't confirm that because VS is off. Isn't it amazing that the Devs care about the value of these items, but they couldn't care less about the value of EM event drop items, those can reach astronomical prices...meh, who cares...but don't you dare over charge for that Palm Tree.
You do know there's a difference between players setting prices on items sold from a player and the Dev team setting prices of things sold from an npc, right? Cause this firmly falls on the 2nd scenario, while your frustration seems to be falling in the first.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Plus the fact that these new trees are GIANORMOUS , unless you own a custom keep or castle, you won't find enough room to place them at your house

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kyronix said they were supposed to have to cap in place from the beginning. Lucky it was not. Its the same cap as the fellowship vendor, which also was annoying.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Not able to log in today...

so.. how is VS doing on Atlantic? Fixed or still borked?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
guess you can turn the treasure chests if it is closed, not showing the treasure fyi

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Vendor Search worked the last time I tried it a moment ago.
It is not completely populated on LS. and it comes and goes.

guess you can turn the treasure chests if it is closed, not showing the treasure fyi
Yes it turns when in closed mode, then change it to treasure. Also have to click the chest part to open it or dye it.

1615926462147.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not fixed...not even close......

*sighs*

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Took too long to search for the same item I was looking for in my previous post. :(

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
it worked fine at first on atl, now ive tried 20 times and saying too vague again and again and again grrrrrrr

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love it.
They fixed vendor search.
Now it gives you reasons for why it didnt find stuff
Instead of too vague, now it's too long LOL

Whatagame