• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 106 Castle Contest Important Dates

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I don’t remember. How long does it usually take for winners to be announced along with the dev’s choices?
they should announce it tomorrow, since it goes to Baja, Izumo & Origin on Tuesday (the 10th) with world wide on the 17th

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
They usually announce it with other news, or in the newsletter.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sure did like Castle Stronghold & the options for space it gave you .... * sniff* :Begging:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
the new choices will be added at the next publish in 4 days...
I just wish they would tell us, so we can make preparations (if we choose to do the new designs)

there were some really good designs this round... I ended up voting for the one my husband liked.
but there are others that I could really live in, if they get picked.
And there are some, that if they don't get picked, that the designers should enter again, at the next contest....