• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Looking for Japanese Event Moderators

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
こんにちは、皆さん。 私たちは日本シャードのEMチームに加わってくださる、楽しいことが大好きで、創造的な人物を求めています。何名かのEMが個人的な仕事上、あるいは健康上の理由でEM業務の継続が困難になりました。募集枠は4名です。このポジションは有償となっており、応募される方は契約書への記入が必要になります。日本シャードのEMチームに十分な人数が確保できるまで、私たちはその他のシャードをカバーすることはしません。これは苦しい決断でしたが、今後お知らせがあるまで以下のシャードでイベントが行われることはありません。 無限 倭国 北斗 出雲 一方で、飛鳥シャードにトレーニングを終え次第、新しいEMが着任する予定であることをお知らせできることを大変うれしく思います。そして、EM Asiantamは9月に大和シャードに復帰の予定です。もし、EMチームにご興味がありましたら、ぜひご連絡ください! よろしくお願い致します。 Mesanna

Continue reading...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sadly I live my life in the correct time frame... but know nothing of the language and IMO to do the job right you have to know the language and the culture. I hope they find some wonderful GMs. Best of luck.