• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Jolly Roger – World Wide Release

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12/2/2019 Greetings, We are pleased to announce that as of each shard’s normal maintenance beginning December 3, 2019 Jolly Roger will be deployed world wide. A few highlights in Jolly Roger include – Shrine Battles – Visit the Town Cryer near you to learn about this new adventure! Mannequin Upgrade – mix and match equipment and see which suits work best using the new updated Mannequin interface! Holiday Gifts – A holiday treat for all veteran characters at least 30 days old logging in between Tuesday, December 3, 2019 12:01:00 AM GMT-05:00 and Friday, January 3, 2020 11:59:00 PM GMT-05:00 […]

Continue reading...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know if the Mannequin change will require new ones or will be able to redeed ours and put them up?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Old Mannequins will upgrade. I did not hear about the ones on Origin or baja needing to redeed.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
"Due to issues with character transfers, the items contained within Davies Locker & the veteran reward Seedbox will now count toward character transfer item limits."

wow

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
ok, so wait a minute!!!!!
"Due to issues with character transfers, the items contained within Davies Locker & the veteran reward Seedbox will now count toward character transfer item limits."

so If I have 500 Maps on it, will count as 500 items?, so you cant transfer any Davie Locker? and what if my seedbox have 2k seeds? wow

wondering if in the next publish they will also say that SOT books and PS Books now count as each scroll on it as well.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Shhh, don't give them any silly ideas... instead of fixing the problem... we take the lazy way.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We want equal payment for male and female employees !!!!
Boss: 'ok, lower payment for male employees '

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And contrary to the news up top, the wife says there is no sign of Krampus, and the artisan elves and trees are evidently the invisible version...

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
And contrary to the news up top, the wife says there is no sign of Krampus, and the artisan elves and trees are evidently the invisible version...
Did she do enough trade orders? It takes 20+ completed trade orders that do no use a moongate, in order for Krampus to have a chance to spawn. It is most definitely active -- gift boxes instead of crates for trade orders, and frost-type enemies are ambushing routes.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Whenever i see the name jolly roger , i always think of the jolly rancher candy

....here comes the release of the jolly rancher !
haha

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think of this guy.

I'll tell you what I did think of, I think of a big black and white skull and crossbones pirate flag like everyone else did, which this eluded to with the name, is Roger one of the new Blackthorn Captains ?

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the Elves out for the Festival yet? I don't see it in Britain unless they moved it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nope not out yet... hopefully, tomorrow

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the BODs ready to go to max out Britain's tree tomorrow on GL.

All of GL's trees will hit max on their first day thanks to Goldie/Shandara.
Awesome. I saved up some large ones to help as well. Can't wait to finish my display. It has all the Festival ones as well as all the VvV and Cleanup ones.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mine too @Zeke... I plan to run through all the cities and get gifts as I'm fairly sure with all the years rewards in there getting this years will be very difficult.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did they change the number on mysterious fragments in Tmaps? Or is it still 1 per when u do find

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
If you get fragments you get 8 now, more common in higher lvls of chest. I started with fragments in 3 out of 4 lvl 2 but that was really lucky now I do lvl 3s and get fragments in about half of them.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot read the book at Jack's ship today (using Forensics). Tried on a gargoyle on Legends and a human on Origin. Anyone else having an issue today?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're on Europa and struggling with this, yell in general chat. I don't mind helping out :)

(You have to wear the amulet the whole way through the quest.)

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok, so wait a minute!!!!!

so If I have 500 Maps on it, will count as 500 items?, so you cant transfer any Davie Locker? and what if my seedbox have 2k seeds? wow

wondering if in the next publish they will also say that SOT books and PS Books now count as each scroll on it as well.
I LOVE this!! SOT and PS books, and any other "MASS" transport item, should NEVER have been allowed to be transferred and only count as ONE item. Sure, the cross sharding "groups" that go to low density shards and "control" spawns loved it. Sure, it would have taken them a lot more transfers to get items back. Sure, they would have complained. Take into consideration they "MAKE" toons on ever shard (VERY VERY fast (humm)) and have few toons actually transfer stuff back. This would only slow down the process of transferring the items, but look at how many trips it would take them NOW. I LOVE IT. ATLANTIC would hate it !!.

HOPEFULLY, the game masters will incorporate this into the NEXT pub!!!

Just my humble "one" bit opinion (not smart enough to give "two" bits).

Enjoy your day, keep putzing!!

Last edited:

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Great Lakes tree in Britain has popped!