• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Issues purchases items from the EA Store

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Round Table is the best pizza King Arthur specialty pizza Damn I miss those and farmer boys burgers !

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Round Table is the best pizza King Arthur specialty pizza Damn I miss those and farmer boys burgers !
I agree. I loved Round Table but they never revisited their business model an disappeared (at least around here).

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Beste Pizza is self made if you are not below novice in cooking.

Back to the topic. I dunno if they fixed something, but today I could order a 6 month gtc with my FF on mobile device.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
That assumption is incorrect.
My "assumption" is TOTALLY correct, considering the NO ONE from BS realeased ANY official comment on the issue, neither on the Uo.com Site, nor on the official UO Forum, and this in my book means that the issue was (maybe...) resolved, but NOT officially recognized.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We haven't had a newsletter in almost 6 months... there has been a browser issue with the "official" forum for over 3 months... communication with updates from anyone on the UO side of things isn't their strong suit.