• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Final TC1 Release for Pub 97

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I paid millions of gold to buy these inv items. You are deleting my gold.
You get to put those items worth "millions" into a locked down box in your house with all the other crap that is now useless due to Dev "improvements".
Pets can now reveal so using invis items in PvP is a waste of charge.

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get to put those items worth "millions" into a locked down box in your house with all the other crap that is now useless due to Dev "improvements".
Pets can now reveal so using invis items in PvP is a waste of charge.
You can deal with it by Reveal or earthquake spells.

cholupa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Capping the lowering of resists by pets against players to 55 seems reasonable to me. I don't think a pet should be allowed to lower any resists below that amount. Nobody should be getting their resists reduced to 35 and die in 2 hits. Also would be a good idea if you can use Remove Curse or apples against these effects.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wrestling Mastery will be receiving a Mana cost for each hit delivered that benefits from Knockout's passively increased damage. I don't exactly agree with this one. While Wrestling Mastery does significantly increase melee damage against low Resists opponents, the damage difference isn't as high against high Resists opponents (to where Armor Ignore or Inferno/Conductive Blast/Rune Corruption would probably be a better option against higher Resists opponents).
Did some more testing with Wrestling Mastery, and i was correct, the difference isn't near as large against high Resists opponents. When testing Wrestling Mastery on a 0 Resist Drone, the Wrestling Mastery Iron Beetle was able to hit for up to 80 points of damage harder than the non-Wrest Mastery Fire Beetle (both had same STR/Tact/Anat/Base Damage).
Against a Eternal Gazer with 66 Physical and Fire Resist, the Fire Beetle was doing 16-22 damage a hit, and was doing 40-48 during Rune Corruption, AIs were doing 60-70s damage. Against the same Eternal Gazer, the Iron Beetle with Wrest Mastery was doing 16-35 damage a hit.