• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Famiportでのウルティマオンライン各種ゲームコード販売終了のお知らせ

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2014 Sep 30 17:51 GMT

ファミポート(運営:株式会社ファミマ・ドット・コム)におけるウルティマオンライン関連製品(ゲームタイム、新規登録/拡張版コード、アイテムコード)は2014年10月13日(月)23:59をもって、販売を終了させていただきます。長らくのご愛顧ありがとうございました。

なお、ウルティマオンライン関連製品はOriginにて引き続きお求めいただけます。

Continue reading...

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd guess that it's the RTB announcement.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well "Notice of Ultima Online various game code discontinued in Famiport" I guess you could buy game codes and such from them if you are in Japan. I guess that program is ending. And your welcome to buy them from Origin :p

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
My translator didn't like the text. Here's what I get when I try to translate:
400. That’s an error.
Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.That’s all we know.

Babelfish.com gives me:
Ultima Online related products (game time, new registrations / extended version code, item code) how (operation: famima dot com co., Ltd.) is sales will end with 1/2014 23:59.

Thank you for your patronage. Furthermore, Ultima Online-related products Origin continue to ticket.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah this title "Notice of Ultima Online various game code discontinued in Famiport" isn't in the post above but is included at the UO website.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I got this from Google Translate:
With a (Mon) 23:59 October 13, 2014, and discontinued (game time, new registration / extended version code, item code) Ultima Online Related Products in: (Corporation famima dot-com operations) family port I will. Thank you for your patronage of long.

In addition, you can purchase at Origin continue to Ultima Online related products.

spin

Asian Shard Liaison
Professional
Shard Liaison
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The scheduled end the sale of UO related products at a convenience store (corner shop)
Purchase of various game code is available on a dedicated terminal installed in the store in Japan.

Last edited: