• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Extended Maintenance

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings everyone, We are preforming extended maintenance on the following shards: Arirang, Wakoku, Formosa, Hokuto, Asuka, and Mizhuo. This will begin at 6 pm EST and will extend for approx 7 hours. We thank you for your patience. UO Team

Continue reading...

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Don't forget to clean up fish trophies stuck in Cavern of discarded in SA and open doors to Ram Room in Deceit on Asuka

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Anyone else having issues in game right now? I cannot stay logged in for more then a few seconds

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Anyone else having issues in game right now? I cannot stay logged in for more then a few seconds
this way everyone will feel existence of game developers and possibly will stop thinking that all team went to buy donuts 2 years ago and never came back.
Every time they post update on uo main page their website is dead for half day at least. And such rare thing as maintenance on Asian shards should make whole game inoperable for decent amount of time.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No issues for me this morning (last 20min have been fine as I upkeep my plants... but now I'm bored and will probably log soon lol)

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At this point it is fairly clear that Bonnie is only doing what secures her paycheck into retirement. And that's not moving UO forward but keeping everybody's 10 accounts subbed for a little longer over a email newsletter every half a year.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
At this point it is fairly clear that Bonnie is only doing what secures her paycheck into retirement. And that's not moving UO forward but keeping everybody's 10 accounts subbed for a little longer over a email newsletter every half a year.
Been saying that for a long while now... since before this whole stupid NL talk even started. Don't think anyone there really cares much anymore.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Darn it... it seems the game survived. I will have to resub my accounts next week.
Welcome home old friend.

*waves you over the the table and pours you a nice glass of Good Old Moonglow Red*

CRoad

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Asuka for shard list disappeared due to maintenance.
now, shard is Formosa(not Asuka).

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Asuka for shard list disappeared due to maintenance.
now, shard is Formosa(not Asuka).
I bet that was scary for a little while until they put the correct data on the correct shard.

1677435414098.png

Too bad they can't put TC data on a shard for a few hours and not revert the items in the bank!

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope she is young.