• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Congratulations Castle Design Contest Winners!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/14/2019 We know you are going to LOVE these designs! We are continually amazed at the creativity of Britannia’s architects and we are excited to announce the following castle plots will be available when Rising Tide is released worldwide, Robin’s Roost by Robin Camelot by CaMeLoT Lacrimae in Caelo by Tears in Heaven Okinawa Castle by Taka Grimswind Sisters by Sir Draper Sandstone Castle by Lex Anteris Congratulations again to all the winners! See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gratz to all the winners!

Anyone has pics from the winner contributions? I know they are on TC, but Id like to see pics like the previous ones on uo.com :)
Thanks

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gratz to all the winners!

Anyone has pics from the winner contributions? I know they are on TC, but Id like to see pics like the previous ones on uo.com :)
Thanks

They are on uo.com. I just seen them.

Just realized, you have to look in the publish notes, scroll down and turn the page.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im supposing the winners get their castle design free in Malas On any shard of there choice as a prize yes

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
im supposing the winners get their castle design free in Malas On any shard of there choice as a prize yes
News to me... NO you get NOTHING but the use of your design on your shard if you have a Castle or Keep to transform... and just like EVERYONE else you have pay for your own design.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one of the top 3 designs will cause me some seroius re-deco time and effort..i know all your items go into a moving crate randomly - which is a pain ...but how about the 40 vendors ive got with armour colection on them will they all need to be dismissed first...or do they go in a vendor crate so u can put them back after the custom of the old school castle.......

mmmmmm...maybe its better to buy a second castle....then custom the second one and move in that way??? and sell the original when its empty...ohhhhhh so many hours of endless redeco work....gawd...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
one of the top 3 designs will cause me some seroius re-deco time and effort..i know all your items go into a moving crate randomly - which is a pain ...but how about the 40 vendors ive got with armour colection on them will they all need to be dismissed first...or do they go in a vendor crate so u can put them back after the custom of the old school castle.......

mmmmmm...maybe its better to buy a second castle....then custom the second one and move in that way??? and sell the original when its empty...ohhhhhh so many hours of endless redeco work....gawd...
Everytime I think about choosing one of the designs I think about what I'm gonna have to go through to use it... all the dismantling and such of things... and then I go... eh...

Like I won the Keep design... switched out my keep and I've still not put it back together yet... the other day I finally unloaded the moving crate at least. But yeah... and I love deco and design.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

first world problems....