• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Combat Changes in Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No I did not say anything about wrestle fisters before you started your campaign to nerf bush/chiv.
I didn't say a single thing about Chiv until my template was being brought up. As a reasonable person with zero agenda I was willing to adapt and get my template nerfed if they were willing to nerf their bushido chiv chars. See how this works? If people are playing 4/6 chiv bushido parry dexers complaining about wrestle 4/6 chiv I believe we have every right to point out that they either should both be left alone or both nerfed. If you have an issue with this you seem to be in the fix every template that isn't mine group of players.

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You seem to confuse trolling with people calling you out on your bias agendas. Lets keep UO balanced not favoring you and weakening everyone else that doesn't help UO.
Can you point out my post complaining about wrestle fisters before you tried to nerf bush/chiv?

randy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can you point out my post complaining about wrestle fisters before you tried to nerf bush/chiv?
I was hoping the quote to a certain poster would allow him to know it was about him apparently that wasn't enough though.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I didn't want either of the Temps nerfed. I only pointed out the hiprocracy in the people wanting to nerf chivalry if you have bushido. Is it a coincidence these people play wrestle fisters? Lmao. C'mon now.
What I am reading is this as well:
The people that are complaining about Chiv are the Bushido people. All the wrestlers are saying is we're fine if you nerf us as long as you're nerfing the bushido guys as well.
So you either nerf the template as a whole, or you leave it along.

randy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What I am reading is this as well:

So you either nerf the template as a whole, or you leave it along.
Exactly there was quite a few people on here not calling out Cobb but others who were posting about Chiv wrestle 4/6 guys. The ironic part of all that was those same guys play 4/6 chiv bushido chars once the argument was made and people started seeing the bias coming from the Bush chiv guys all of a sudden now it should be left alone which I'm also fine with. I'm just laughing at the whole situation to be honest call out our template once they have no legit argument now its lets keep it the way it was and call the people trolls for making solid points. Either leave them alone or nerf chiv as a whole I'm fine with either.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Email sent to broadsword, stop dreaming about 0 tactics all of you because i decide!

Btw nothing is wrong at all with the wrestling fisters nor offensively of defensively, a zerg of fisters can be countered by another zerg of fisters, or a zerg of mages mages. They die pretty easy if u dismount them and disturb them with small spells. Nothing OP about them at all.

I actually stopped playing my wresling fister cause its quite boring, i only log on this template when we are massively outnumbered.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
OK folks... this thread is coming to an end.

After discussion with several other moderators and website administrators, it has been determined to lock this thread and let tempers cool off for a bit. It appears that the last several pages of posts have been trolling about issues not even being discussed in the current combat changes being suggested by developers, so it is time to let this go to the way side. It was a good fruitful discussion for the most part and hopefully the developers have picked up some tips and thoughts from the Stratics community here.

A fair warning: by locking this thread, any other similar threads that are created to continue this discussion will be locked and dealt with accordingly to the Rules of Conduct. Please give some time to cool off before continuing any further discussion on the topic.

Thank you to all for your participation and passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.