• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Call to Valor

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5/2/2019 The story of Rising Tide continues and we invite you to sit back and enjoy, The Call to Valor. By EM Malachi The flawless stone was inlaid with a gold sword. Sir Simon watched as the builders adjusted the central marble feature of the new shrine. “The Shrine of Valor will be difficult to maintain and protect here. I wonder why you didn’t build it on the Isle of Deeds. The knights of Serpent’s Hold would have stood vigil over it at all times.” The young king shook his head. “While I appreciate the chivalry of the Order of […]

Continue reading...

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For the heck of it I went to the Island last night for a walk about and there's a couple axes locked down and an orc helm as well. Is this from an old event or is it new?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Guessing it might be old... though on GLs it looks very different, probably because EM Malachi is our EM:
upload_2019-5-3_12-25-11.png

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
5-6-190001.jpg
Sonoma has yet to even start the story arch, I am hoping that mine RP at the Sonoma Counsel meeting gets this kick started.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought EM Malachi got banned from game so how the hell is he still an EM. The Devs didnt learn the first time

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I thought EM Malachi got banned from game so how the hell is he still an EM. The Devs didnt learn the first time
EM Malachi has never done anything ..... you are thinking of that other guy.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The player known as Ivester also has gone by the name Malachi and so people have confused Ivester with Clops before, because both are rare collectors, but I assure you they are all different people. Clops was EM Chimaera of Sonoma. He also was a Legends player who went by a different name.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Clops was EM Chimaera. Let's not let other EMs get dragged into his misconduct.

That said, let's end speculation on EM Malachi or any other active EM's identity right here and now. Any further such posts will be removed.