• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] 87.1 Patch Notes

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2014 Oct 23 17:15 GMT
Greetings Everyone,

We have published the following adjustments to some issues with VvV and some client issues. These were published this morning with your maintenance cycles and the Japanase shards will receive it during their normal maintenance cycle this evening.
  • VvV silver points awarded for kills, altar claims, and sigil returns has been increased by a factor of 5 for individuals and their guild mates, and a factor of 2 for non-guild mates.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing the hidden player to be revealed along with all players around them.
  • Japanese Clilocs
  • Fixed Enhanced Client Skill Tracker on Siege
  • Fixed Enhanced Client Issue when toggling between legacy grid containers and non legacy grid containers

Continue reading...

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why does claiming altars or sigils give points to the ennemies, is this a ridiculous joke ?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmmm, I thought it meant Allied guilds of the players that claimed an alter/sigil or killed players, were awarded less points than the guild doing all the work.... yea this isn't right.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hrmm, didn't seem like it, usually when the progress bar jumped for those who've captured an alter it didn't make any other guilds progress jump unless they were allied.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But the new points given for altars and sigils is great. 5 Silver per kill tho is a bit low , raise it to 10 and itd be well balanced I think . Good job

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Kyronix, I have been enjoying the VvV action. I look forward to seeing the adjustments in game.

Perhaps for future consideration... add a new champ or harrower reward only attainable in Fel so that these activities don't fall behind, and keep people coming. Something usable like an additional skill cap increase or perhaps some VvV rewards like royal pardons as rare drops. Thanks again for all your work.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much Kyronix!!!

Now me Trammie goes back to Felucca!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you Kyronix, I have been enjoying the VvV action. I look forward to seeing the adjustments in game.

Perhaps for future consideration... add a new champ or harrower reward only attainable in Fel so that these activities don't fall behind, and keep people coming. Something usable like an additional skill cap increase or perhaps some VvV rewards like royal pardons as rare drops. Thanks again for all your work.
The last thing I will ever do in this game is PvP, but I thoroughly support this idea.
Adding +10, +15, +20 (or even +10, +20, +30) skill cap scrolls as rare drops, bringing the caps up to 730 to 750, to VvV would keep the PvP fighting going for many a good years, and would open space for some new templates (30 extra skill points can go a very long way).

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just make all the points ridiculously high.....then all the items will be for sale in 2 months at low prices...likes the new shiny stuff