• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] 25th Anniversary Faire

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In typical fashion you insult someone who expressed an unpopular opinion. Many many people were there on multiple accounts 4 for me multiple for you i think merlin said 8 multiply that by the number of people there and what he suggested was correct...
If I insult someone here click report. Then let Merlin decide if it was. You are not a moderator that can make that determination.

Also weird how everyone says they could not do as many things as they wanted because there were such long lines.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In typical fashion you insult someone who expressed an unpopular opinion. Many many people were there on multiple accounts 4 for me multiple for you i think merlin said 8 multiply that by the number of people there and what he suggested was correct...
I don't get as offended by Pawain like I used to, and I'm sure he feels the same about me. We both tend to flip flop on whether we're pancakes or not.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone hear of any way for players without shard shields to get their party loot to their home shard? (i have a shield, but many people do not)
I plan on offering to NA shards in the next week or so. I may be traveling for work last minute so I’m waiting to see. I don’t want people to think I’m scamming them if I have to leave town irl for a week and not immediately transfer.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had 5 at a time logged in during event

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I plan on offering to NA shards in the next week or so. I may be traveling for work last minute so I’m waiting to see. I don’t want people to think I’m scamming them if I have to leave town irl for a week and not immediately transfer.
I agree I was going to offer to help transfer to any shard but I haven’t been playing for the last month and probably won’t for a month or so let alone having to transfer to 25 shards at 1 a day. It might take me a few months to get it to you.
I spend more time reading post than logging in.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The scavenger costume contest was a surprise but we still won once. Really wanted ribs, those two people on Atlantic want 400m per. ugh. The drinks I never got it right but was fun. Same with troll. I did have more than one account there but they were hidden after getting a book. Was hoping some retired ems might show up. I looked for you guys (Pacific and Lake Superior). And you B. I like the steed art very much and the fuzzyness. I wish Npcs redeemed the coupons. One more hour would have been awesome. I had fun, I appreciate the effort from the team. And I am not much with cheers anymore.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If I insult someone here click report. Then let Merlin decide if it was. You are not a moderator that can make that determination.

Also weird how everyone says they could not do as many things as they wanted because there were such long lines.
The Ludo line was a confined area which you were let into by an EM. So once you were in line, you were in line. A few people got out somehow. Most waited. The 1st game didn’t even reach completion.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think there were lots of lessons to learn from Saturday. I think one of the biggest things IMO is that the Dev team (and EMs) should be utilizing TC1 more to test the functionality of the event (ie ensure statues work correctly / grammar check / etc) beforehand and that 2 hours just simply wasn't enough time for people to do everything they wanted (which was brought up before the event by many people).

I'm not sure if they will reuse this type of event but hopefully they build on what happened Saturday if they do.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The Ludo line was a confined area which you were let into by an EM. So once you were in line, you were in line. A few people got out somehow. Most waited. The 1st game didn’t even reach completion.
I recalled out. I was number 18! Missed the first game by ²!

Glad I did though, I got to get the drink and food and won 1st place in archery.