• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] UO Cartographer

Mr. Sister

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Im looking for someone who knows alot about uocartographer.
My problem is uo cart will not follow my character. It shows me in lord britishs tram castle always.
I can find people in my channel and follow them , all the maps work and all the town and dungeon pictures are there as well.
If you know how to fix this problem, your help would be greatly appreciated.
I have tried reinstalling and searched everywhere for answers.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you are using my UI you must enable it from user settings.
on default UI you need a mod to make it work.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you be more specific on how to fix it i dont understand your comments.
there is not much to say... in my UI you can find the option to enable cartographer under User Settings -> Pinco's UI
on default probably there is some script to use to make it works, probably is with cartographer itself...

I JayJay I

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
im trying to figure out the same thing, i can't seem to get Enhanced Client to be tracked with UOC, how did you fix this?

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check Enable UO Mapper under Pinco's UI settings, the option works for both UO Mapper and UO Cartographer.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night I had to switch to default template, I switched back to Pinco's today and Cartographer stopped working, the box is checked... and ideas?