• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO " bucket list " .....

B

Barrakketh

Well other than giving all my stuff away , which I have already done , whats the last 3 things you would do before finally canceling ?

1) Host a naked race from Trinsic to Yew in Felucca ?
2) Hang out Yew gate Felucca and gank players ?
3) Kill _____ one more time ?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd delete all my characters, create a new one that's Blacksmith/Mining, get a pack horse and head to the mountains just south of the pass near Brit and start mining.....then I would close the game in mid-swing.

And leave the game like I started it, a newb miner.

P

Pax

I'd delete all my characters, create a new one that's Blacksmith/Mining, get a pack horse and head to the mountains just south of the pass near Brit and start mining.....then I would close the game in mid-swing.

Honestly, I have no plans to do anything other than go down with the UO ship. Be it tomorrow or 20 years from now, I plan to be around and playing (more or less whenever I can) as long as UO is. :D

Be well - Pax

G

GL_Seller

I'd visit all the illegal websites d/l all the uberness and on my last day FINALLY ADAPT as many others have stated.

L

love2winalot

Go Grief as many afk and scripters as you can, and you quit when, "and if", you finially get sent to jail, hehehehe

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You sir, have class.

S

Sebrina

Honestly, I have no plans to do anything other than go down with the UO ship. Be it tomorrow or 20 years from now, I plan to be around and playing (more or less whenever I can) as long as UO is. :D
Same here. When the light go out for UO, I won't be planning ahead for that day. If that happens or if the electric grid goes down, I have my old AD&D books parked on a shelf next to a candle and a bag of dice.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Be well - Pax
I'll be here till the end too. :D

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta say, if i was gonna leave i would want to go out in style, leave people bemused and bewildered.

1) Host a naked race from Trinsic to Yew in Felucca ?

Host it, Put a lot of work into it, get it all set up, promise billions in prizes, get all the greedy people, all the griefers ... stuff it get everybody there. then Ready, Steady Go.... then log out, close account and let your friend on Vent tell you whats happening in between crying with laughter and rolling on the floor in agony with laughing so much. Go out with a laugh, thats how i started thats how i will end.

Elf.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well.... I'll be here when the lights go out... so I hope there is a big party... Maybe they will do what they did end of beta and spawn a Zillion monsters to wipe us all out...

Anyway.... If your going to leave... and you already dumped off all your stuff.... You may as well run a few naked laps around Brit or Luna bank or both and sing something like you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man.... Honestly... I'd put everything I had into one big house and have a bunch of tamer friends over release a TON of GReaters in there all at the same time... Then I"d gate everyone at Brit or Luna there telling them the house is filled with rares and prizes and then drop the house and log... Let all the banksitters play with the dragons.

N

NaKasha Saran

Go start a new character and wander outside of brit to get ganked again by a single mongbat.... >.<

P

packrat

I would have a race in Fel from Brit to an unknown location. I would leave a few runes or books with hints where to find me and the first one to find me wins everything. Of course I would have to make sure all the reds knew about it. I would also leave a few checks in a few places to make it a little more exciting..

B

Barrakketh

I would have a race in Fel from Brit to an unknown location. I would leave a few runes or books with hints where to find me and the first one to find me wins everything. Of course I would have to make sure all the reds knew about it. I would also leave a few checks in a few places to make it a little more exciting..

LOL . I like this one , sort of a scavenger hunt / easter egg hunt :thumbsup:.
I have a few ideas what else I could do to make it fun :danceb:

B

Barrakketh

Go Grief as many afk and scripters as you can, and you quit when, "and if", you finially get sent to jail, hehehehe
Ive been doing that already - I find tamers, miners , LJ's , etc. that are unattended scripting and I ..... well I wont give it away but lets just say they dont get anymore gains or goods that night ....:D

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I quit the first time, I just quit. No giving away stuff, no special events, no good byes... nothing. And next time, it will be the same.

When I quit the second time, I gave my account information to a trusted friend and let her distribute the goods. I got the value of what I gave her and my account (with all my characters) back when I started again the third time.

G

Giani Saran

Quit * gasps * I would never ... well ... maybe .. never ... * shrugs *
but, before I leave, if I were to leave ... I would page endlessly for * them * to dye my castle walls all pink * nods * :)

S

Stucky

I dont know if giving all my things away would actually draw anyone to someplace if they knew uo was shutting down. I know I wouldn't care.

Since theres really nothing else to do, I'd have to go with becoming a murderer. I wish I could say I'm better than that, but really? Game on! Who cares about insurance, or reputation etc.

WHat wouold be cool if we could turn in uo crap for warhammer crap. I mean they make the market right? I would hope it would be a goooood incentive enough to definetly **** off the war peoples. Like someone having a 10+year account = insta rishes.

W

wee papa smurf

hahahaha :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

God i remember them days :thumbsup:

S

Shanna

Simply beautiful! How can someone top that?

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was asking what should be the last thing he does before closing his account. Why would he want to "Run a large guild" if he is closing his account?
he said what's the last 3 things you'd do before finally canceling. didn't say anything about canceling right away.

B

Barrakketh

He was asking what should be the last thing he does before closing his account. Why would he want to "Run a large guild" if he is closing his account?
he said what's the last 3 things you'd do before finally canceling. didn't say anything about canceling right away.
LOL:lol: Yea that would prolly take a bit more time than I have left on the account plus I think it would be fairly pointless.:coco: