• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Baja Temporary Trade Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies Ladies and germs!!

Since there is no "official" shard specific trade forums yet, let's put all buying/selling/trading post in here. This while keep the forum less cluttered and give everyone a specific place to look.

Other threads started about the topics stated above will be removed or locked. I will send a message to the person so that they will know to repost their information.

Thanks Everyone!!
Ori

Amber Moon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have returned to the game and find myself a bit short of cash for the requirements of this modern age. So....

For Sale: Charger of the Fallen
Accepting gold.

I have no ICQ for security considerations. Please send a PM here with your approximate valuation. I will then arrange to meet and negotiate in game.

Thanks for your attention.

Amber Moon
Baja

L

linko50

ummm, castle for sale in fel swamps by trinny, no spawn, and it is closest castle to trinny in the swamps, if you are interested, pm me here

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I guess I should have locked this and pointed up.

Ori

Status
Not open for further replies.