• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] UO Assist not working with Pub 81

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to the UOAssist settings and changed the path to client_tc.exe but UOA still doesn't work.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yours should look something like this G:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\client.exe

You want to choose the drive it is on and then work your way to the folder it is installed in and then eventually to the client.exe

Test Center is a shard and you choose it like you would any other production shard.

test.jpg

As you can see here I dropped a stack of blood moss into my bag and uoassist is registering it on my screen so it does work with the new patch on test center.

test2.jpg

If you have any questions, I can try and walk you through getting it set up. :)

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yours should look something like this G:\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\client.exe

You want to choose the drive it is on and then work your way to the folder it is installed in and then eventually to the client.exe

Test Center is a shard and you choose it like you would any other production shard.

View attachment 12263

As you can see here I dropped a stack of blood moss into my bag and uoassist is registering it on my screen so it does work with the new patch on test center.

View attachment 12264

If you have any questions, I can try and walk you through getting it set up. :)
It works normally with the normal client.exe but for the new test stuff on Test Center, they say you have to use the client_tc.exe to be able to test out all the new features. This is not working with UOA.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I missed that but you are right, it doesn't work with the new tc client. I am sure tugsoft will be working on that.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you just rename the new tc client back to client.exe? I noticed UOassist will only run client.exe but not a custom named client.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Can you just rename the new tc client back to client.exe? I noticed UOassist will only run client.exe but not a custom named client.
I just tried that and I get a patch error and cannot log in. It was a good suggestion but I guess we will have to wait for uoassist to be updated.