• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unused AOS gift.

R

RobY330i

I have an AOS gift to chose. What do you recommend I pick?
TIA.

K

Kratos Aurion

I hear a good idea awhile ago.

If you want to sell the piece, advertise that you'll sell a customized aos gift for anyone.

1) use a character name change token
2) the person pays for the price of the token you bought + a heafty customization fee

I don't know if anyone would do it but if people are into building a full aos suit for themselves, its a good way to do it.

other than that, its personally up to you what you choose for yourself

P

prison bound

there are definitely some people out there that would pay a great deal if they could get their custom piece

advertise it as mentioned above, see what you find

G

hehe, seeing this post just gave me ideas... I was digging through my accounts to see if I had any free AoS gifts, and low and behold.... I have quite a few :O

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I have an AOS gift to chose. What do you recommend I pick?
TIA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would use the gift for my own character and not to sell it. If you have it on a char you never use or on a shard you never are on, then ok, sell it or xfer it.
Else I would suggest to choose one of the following items:

* a rose - very nice decor in your house, this one with special colour.
* a kilt - looks good on your character, best is to choose it dyable to match with the rest of your outfit
* sandals, either precoloured or dyable, both is looking good.

Best is you do not use the bright neon colours, but the darker ones. The bright neons are too shiny compared to normal dyed stuff and so it looks horrible. On one shard I have a bright neon green Robe for my poisoner, that looks cool though. But for most of my clothing parts with neon colour I want to find a way to dye them, because that neon is horrible.

G

Definitely the dyeable sandals, unless you want to sell the choice, then let the top bidder choose.

P

Philanthropist

I never use rewards, so I also still have all my AoS gifts and vet rewards. Saving up is good

If anyone really wants a special AoS item and is willing to pay for the costs and then some, feel free to PM me