• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Unused AOS Clothing/Rose Reward Choices 1 Napa, 1 Atlantic, 1 Lake Austin!

Ezerhem

Visitor
Hi all!

I've just returned from about 9 years, looking to get back in to the game.

Trying to get rid of this unused AOS reward.

Character name is "God" on Napa Valley. Willing to use your name change token, of course.

Need 100m gold each, please. For a returning old player.

I also need +25 stat scrolls, 120 skill scrolls, good Doom arties, other stuff maybe, so id be willing to trade those instead of some gold.

PM me if you'd like to set up a deal!

Thanks!

UPDATE: I went through all of my old alts, on all servers. I have 2 more AOS reward selections available!

On Atlantic, on the hastily named "Sup Dood"

And on Lake Austin, the reward is up on the almost-a-classic "RoXoR"

I only need gold on my home shard of Napa Valley, or Atlantic. Rewards can be placed on hold while you make arrangements.

Update: I have decided to also accept payment on the Atlantic shard, due to availability of the items i need.

Rewards will be on the market until they sell!

Napa Valley Reward: Available
Siege Perilous Reward: Sold
Atlantic Reward: Available
Lake Austin Reward: Available

Please send a PM or reply here if interested. Thanks!

Pictures of the reward choices below:

napaaosreward.png siege perilous.png atlantic.jpg lakeaustin.png

Last edited:

Ezerhem

Visitor
Thanks, jopromol!

I took a look around, and found out that i also have one more AOS reward choice available on Siege Perilous! On the estimable, but seldom-played "Otis P Jivefunk"

I sill only really play on Napa Valley. Don't hesitate to let me know what you'd be willing to spend, either here or in PM, as these two reward picks are definitely on the market!

I took a couple screenshots of what I've got.
napaaosreward.png siege perilous.png

Only interested in Napa Valley gold/items. Arrangements can be made if you need time to move or anything like that.

I'd like to give a mention to the people of my server, who have been helpful and generous to a returning player, giving me fresh suits of armor and things to help me out.

These popups need to go, and i need gold. Will be noting all offers, with intent to sell when I'm satisfied that its had a chance for the people who like to collect these to make an offer.

I have other stuff that collectors may want, but I'm still too newly back try to make a good price.

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Ezerhem welcome back! I play Napa and am happy to help you get back up to speed if you need anything else. You've piqued my interest with mention of other items, I dable in collecting old school rares and what not so let me know if you need price checks or are interested in selling.

Ezerhem

Visitor
Thank you, Lord Taliesin! I will at some point be looking to sell other stuff, most likely.

Igg A Pie, i'll send you a PM and we can talk.

Ezerhem

Visitor
Logged on every one of my old alts, to check for rewards. Found 2 more. One on Atlantic, and one on Lake Austin.

Details added to the first post.

Thanks everyone!

Ezerhem

Visitor
After some contemplation, I've decided to also accept payment on Atlantic! (Due to availability of wanted items) Updating original post to reflect this.