• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Atlantic] Untrained or trained pets for sale.

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have both a passion and a talent for farming and training very high end UO pets. I have two specialties. First, Greater Dragons that rate at least 4.0 on the UO Pet Power Calculator - the recognized standard of the game. Second, I farm and tame high end rare, colored pets - Cu Sidhes and Hiryus - that not only possess exceptionally striking color, but also have solid stats as fighting animals.

I also specialize in training pets. Taking the time to work up every skill with one exception. I will only train a cu sidhe to 80+ healing. Everything else can be taken to gm, or beyond if capable.

Even though my specialty listed above is in greater dragons, cu sidhes and hiryus. I am willing to go out and tame any other high end pets. Including, but not limited to, bane dragons, rune beetles, reptalons, nightmares, kirins, unicorns, bake kitsunes and anything else that may spawn as a fighting pet or a traveling companion. For a fee I will also train any of them.

For pricing, I only have a base price set for greater dragons, hiryus and cu sidhes. If you request specific stats/skills on a pet, the price will be different and I will usually ask you what you are offering.

For further questions, please reply to this post, send a pm, or msg me via icq at 33502723.

Lexx Merlin

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to buy the absolute best REGULAR Dragon you can get a hold of, prefer RED but brown will be fine as well. PM or ICQ me please my ICQ # is 103-086-263. When I say best I mean 4.4 or better, the higher the more gold i'll pay!