• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet Untrained only, Bane and/or dreadmare

Asthma

Adventurer
Discord: edmilsonefs#1022
  • untrained
  • I’m from Atlantic shard hence we need a way to transfer if you are not from the same shard. I may call friend help for that.
  • I can’t afford trained, this is why I want untrained ones.
  • I would like to get one of each but I also have 2 more friends interested on bane.
  • I’m pet addict but unfortunately not rich, I want then to have a pleasure to train and use for hunt.
  • If my money is not enough I might accept trade or be your slave... I meant working for something to provide u back or you are rich and want to adopt me... give me a gift and let’s hunt together. (Don’t get too much serious)

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
@Nai_msc its depends how much it is worth... can u send me screenshots from his lore ?
@Asthma : For info purposes, LOW stat Dreads start at 300-325 now days, and they go up from there, thats just the general trend, and it depends on how badly the seller wants to sell these relic rares.
Banes are lower : 6-8 months ago, they were 60M for medium-low stats. Now these start at about 90-110M.
High stat banes that can easily do the Chiv spec. without sacrifices, can be way up to 200M, again depending on seller buyer. This is just the state of the market now, approximately. GL getting ANY dread at ANY price though. Pple want to keep them for keepsakes.
BY THE WAY : Watch out for banes that are 4 slots, and dreads that are 4 slots. They have ONE level of training, and they will likely be ornaments in your stable. Would be really careful about being convinced getting a 4 slot one of either of these. And if you do, the pricing is totally different, like maybe 50 M each at the most. Also careful who you buy them from. Juts a few words of caution. After you buy one, it is too late. LOOK at the slots of the pet before you buy it. Also test it on TC1 FIRST, if "partially trained, to make 100% sure it has 2 levels of training..I hope these words may help you. 300M and 120M is a huge sum to lose for some of us..

Asthma

Adventurer
Thanks all for offers and price check on this post but I already got two banes 67% and another 71%, unless someone else have a 70%+ for bane or dread, PM when possible.