• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet !!Untrained!! BLAZE Cu Sidhe!!!!

Maco

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hello
selling untrained blaze cu
550+hp
takin offers
ty

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
might have better luck with this in the Rares forums as well.

@Captn Norrington mind moving this over there if he wishes?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
might have better luck with this in the Rares forums as well.

@Captn Norrington mind moving this over there if he wishes?
Blaze cu's cannot be sold in the rares forum unfortunately. To qualify to be in the rares forum, the item has to no longer spawn or be known to be a temporary thing only like holiday gifts that will soon stop spawning.

Since blaze cu's still spawn, it does not meet that criteria, so I cannot move it there.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hmm - well that's news to me... I've purchased many ole blaze cu's from the rares forums over the years! Oh well.. guess Traders Hall it is.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Technically each Blaze cu is unique and doesn't spawn anymore after the first time....just sayin'

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Technically each Blaze cu is unique and doesn't spawn anymore after the first time....just sayin'
A rare is technically defined as anything that no longer spawns, blaze cu's still spawn... just not very often. Also, most blaze cu's in the past have been listed/sold in Trader's Hall...

Selling Pet - Selling Blaze Cu sidhe
Buying Pet - Blaze Cu Sidhe!
Buying Pet - Blaze Cu
Buying Pet - Buying an untrained Blaze Cu, please ICQ 150528775 your offers. Shard does not matter. Thank you!
[Auction] - Started Auction on trained PvM Blaze Cu
[Discussion] - Desperately Seeking Blaze Cu
Buying Pet - WTB Blaze Cu on Atlantic. Price range 1.8 plat. ICQ me @627988248. Thanks

I think the ones that were listed in the Rares Forum are as rare as the blaze cu's themselves (0.004%) lol :p

@Nails Warstein if your still looking

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My 2.5p offer stands until tomorrow night, Aug. 10th @ 10pm EST.

If no one outbids and/or nothing is said, i will assume the seller wants more and retract at that point.
Sorry to seem pushy. I have other opportunities/obligations. I feel 24 hours is plenty notice on pixels!

Cheers

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Animals/pet should not consider and be called as a rares, no matter what.

Think about it; you don't go to a thrift shop irl to find yourself a pet for sale which you then will call it as "rare item".
So in other words, Blaze Cu's are not and will never be a 'rare item'!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

Think about it; you don't go to a thrift shop irl to find yourself a pet for sale which you then will call it as "rare item".
Ummm... go try to get one to spawn. Have been hunting that Cu for YEARS now.. I have killed so many Cu's I still have two 60k bandage piles from killing them and that is also with me using them for my tamer and healing temps. When ya take into account most Cu's had 5-6 bandies each on them... that's a TON of Cu's killed and not a single Blaze spawn.

If that ain't rare I don't know wth is.....

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It spawns rarely or barely or however you want to call it, but still it's not a 'rare item'.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

So many over-explainable reasons why you cannot apply logic to UO!
To name a very small few...

1. Perma- loin clothe! 20 years? Common now- that's gotta smell! Oh wait- no smells!
2. Buying anything with gold and platinum!
3. Saying "all kill" when your neighbor walks up because you live on the bad side of town!
4. Attacking monsters... who does that IRL? This isn't Transformers!
5. You can build a 4 story house without permit and plumbing!
6. You cannot swim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not trying to derail the thread but what do you mean it doesn't spawn anymore after the first time? Im just curious because i spawned one years ago on Baja which i still have. Ive seen several others on the shard with one thou i never actually asked where they originated from. If thats the case that would sorta suck for anyone trying to spawn one not knowing one already popped.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm not trying to derail the thread but what do you mean it doesn't spawn anymore after the first time? Im just curious because i spawned one years ago on Baja which i still have. Ive seen several others on the shard with one thou i never actually asked where they originated from. If thats the case that would sorta suck for anyone trying to spawn one not knowing one already popped.
I took that as a slight troll on his part.. ie, that specific Blaze Cu only spawns once... not that a Blaze only spawns once per shard.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a joke. :pie:

He's saying that each cu is unique and therefore "rare" because no 2 blaze cus are the same... like snowflakes, they each have their own unique stats when they spawn.