• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unshroud Your Avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unshroud Your Avatar!
It's cosplay time!​

Submit an image of yourself in this forum thread dressed as your favorite in-game character using only items found around your home and/or garage! You have until the end of the live hangout today to submit your entry so quick like a bunny and have fun!

Your entry should include side-by-side images of you in costume and your avatar for consideration.

Your entry may be submitted using any medium: photographs, screen shots, YouTube videos, Vine films, etc.

All entries are set to moderated first to make sure your shroud is PG. Once verified they will be set to public!

One prize winner will be chosen on our live hangout by Tim "Dariuas" Slager.

We will reveal the prize winner at the end of our program of events, approximately 6:45pm EDT.

The winner will recieves ONE* of his/her choice of the following: Razer Naga OR Krakken headset OR Deathstalker keyboard

The goal is fast as you can with whatever you can find. Be creative, funny, adventurous!

Give it your best shot and.....GO!

*prize will be shipped, PM will be sent via forums to verify mailing address.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay talk about fast and using stuff around the house lol.

This is Maharia my tamer/mage on Origin
http://i40.***********/v8mwlh.png

And this is me usin whatever I had layin around the house...it's not easy making a Kasa out of construction paper!

http://i42.***********/j98ylt.jpg

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations to the winner of Unshroud Your Avatar, Riyana!

Status
Not open for further replies.