• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UNRELATED LOTRO TOPIC

T

ThraximusZog

Some of you fellow Sonomians may get a laugh outta this. So LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE is now free, ja?

Took me 2 days to get perma banned off there. Along with other Zogs..let me explain..^_^

I was banned for begging and playing music at the banks/inns of middle earth. There is a feature that allows you to customize script songs and play them (kinda cool)...anyway I made over 600k in 2 days (mostly begged off rich ppl who have no lives) and then some random GM told me I was not allowed to beg and perma banned me..

another zog got banned for "mining someone elses resoruces"....

ya know, none of these things are in the TOS (I checked)....so my review of LOTRO is this: Its good if you like to do nothing with your life and thump the bible daily..very boring

BUT it has no freedom, you must obey stupid rules that only exist from GM to GM, and you cannot do anything of your own free will...you must go along with the super nerds who have been playing since the game came out, and if you upset them you will be banned.

So stay far away from this one Sonomians...its like Trammel on speed while its dancing in a carebear suit on top of a Mosque at ground zero.

-Thrax 2 the Max

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya know.

Im honestly not 100% sure what to do with this one.

Ill make it Poo's problem.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im canadain.

cant we all just hug?

:grouphug: