• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] unraveling question!!!

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that EA have changed so cleverly the imbuing skill and unravel ( sarcasm ....), what can we the blacksmithy do for unravel? bowcraft and carpentry still have bokuto and bow without runics, but what with blakcksmithing?

Im so angry that i think im going to explode!!!!

M

miss uo

Now that EA have changed so cleverly the imbuing skill and unravel ( sarcasm ....), what can we the blacksmithy do for unravel? bowcraft and carpentry still have bokuto and bow without runics, but what with blakcksmithing?

Im so angry that i think im going to explode!!!!
Why...........I just unraveled daggers made with a dc hammer.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just use runics. The runics for smithing are easy to get when compared to the runics for bowcrafting and carpentry and don't take anywhere near the amount of resources to get.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont say that we cant use runics, but i mean that why only in black have done that and carpentry and bow can unravel things without using runics, only using special wood.

I have tried several materias like gold, bronze shadow dull etc and cant unravel anyone of them... thats why im asking if there is something that we can do WITHOUT runics

M

miss uo

i dont say that we cant use runics, but i mean that why only in black have done that and carpentry and bow can unravel things without using runics, only using special wood.

I have tried several materias like gold, bronze shadow dull etc and cant unravel anyone of them... thats why im asking if there is something that we can do WITHOUT runics
Do you realize what your saying? There is no way I would use colored ingots to craft daggers to unravel. Do you realize what cost would be involved? Training imbuing is already too expensive.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only other thing I can think is recipe crafted stuff but that would be even worse because then you'd be using up mining gems.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you realize what your saying? There is no way I would use colored ingots to craft daggers to unravel. Do you realize what cost would be involved? Training imbuing is already too expensive.
dont exactly that, for example making exp plate jingasa of iron with dull copper runic , you will get only magical residue, but if you do the same with dull copper ingots (which is cheap and easy to get from mining) you will get half magical and half enchanted residues if you use all the charges.