• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] unraveling bag ???

O

osha

From the faq :
"Q: What does an Unravelling Bag do and where can I get one?
A: It allows you to unravel all items placed into it (similar to a salvage bag), provided you have the minimum amount of skilll required to unravel that quality of item. You can purcahse them from the Artificers in the gargoyle city."

I have been to the artificers in the gargoyle city, they sell nothing, they just give quests to obtain ressources.
So, how do i get an Unravelling bag, and can the faq be corrected ?
Thank you :)

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The unraveling bag is no more. The option to "Unravel Container" was added to the imbuing menu. This was an excellent change.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noted the change in my post in the Imbuing FAQ.

Stayin Alive,

BG

O

osha

Thank you for your help :)
I think it's very important to make the very basic informations easily reachable to the beginner.

Unraveling container, how to use a soulforge etc... so many things which appear obvious to you all now that you know, but which are a true pain to find out when you are beginning a new skill.

J

[JD]

it has taken a couple months, but I am up to 89.8 imbuing from just unraveling

Never really spent much on imbuing and I am able to make simple, useful things or make simple changes