• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Unraveling and item intesities

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
So after reading a bit I understood why I get a message so often saying that I do not have enough skill to unravel something.

Now the question is if there is a table with item intensities and related imbuing skill needed to unravel?
For example lets say I have an item with Intensity 100, how much skill do I need to unravel? and skill for a 200 intensity item? etc. so from 40-50 skill I should unravel item with 100 intensity?

Right now I'm still at 40.1 as it seems I do not have any low level loot.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the reply.

I have already read the Imbuing guides on uoguide.com, thank you.

My question is since Magical Residue does not need a skill, then why do I still get a message, in most items which should unravel into Magical Residue, stating that I do not have enough skill to unravel it?

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Test Center, you can copy your char there using the help button. Once there you can set your imbuing skill to any value you like