• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Unpicked Age of Shadows Rewards

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a friend who has never selected his Age of Shadows reward items (robes, roses, etc). Since he has the ability to alter his character's name before picking the items, is there any market for custom created AoS items that would justify the cost of the name change tokens?

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would offer 100 mil and provide a name change token if they were interested in "selling". Use the name change token and change the name to one of my choosing and then pick a reward of my choosing. Let me know if interested.

BTW, how many picks do they have?

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He has 4 picks remaining. At least one of the characters is one of his mains, so the name change would have to be temporary.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Does your friend have an asking price?

Sareus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have a friend who has never selected his Age of Shadows reward items (robes, roses, etc). Since he has the ability to alter his character's name before picking the items, is there any market for custom created AoS items that would justify the cost of the name change tokens?
Could you Please Ask them to take pictures of every menu for achieve reasons

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still working on getting him interested in selling these - most likely as an auction. As you may imagine someone who dismissed a pop-up window for 20 years is naturally slow to make a decision :)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, people are willing to pay that? I'm sure I have a few on some random shards, I will have to look! (Sorry, don't mean to hijack this thread)
I bought my picks at least a decade ago but it would be the equivalent of 1-2p per pick
All members of Toad Town bought 2-3 picks around 2011-2012
Below are the 3 that I chose around that time
I am also certainly interested in buying picks :D

1672857426763.png

1672857441417.png

1672857452542.png

Sareus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I bought my picks at least a decade ago but it would be the equivalent of 1-2p per pick
All members of Toad Town bought 2-3 picks around 2011-2012
Below are the 3 that I chose around that time
I am also certainly interested in buying picks :D
I just remember collecting Roses for months! lol.