• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unity

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Are you going to be using Unity in the log term or just while using the Unity player?

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
The game is made in Unity. The Unity web-player is just one version of Unity though. The final game will have a web version and also a downloadable version (for Windows, Mac, and probably Linux) that has somewhat better graphics. But they're all Unity under the hood, just different flavors of it.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Cool. What little I toyed with Unity a couple years ago, it was a lot of fun to play with. Spent more time with a landscaping program called Grome and world building in NWN. That stopped cause I didn't have the room on my old computer and now I am working full time. You all got me itching to build again! *will not download SL...will not downlaod SL....*

What would be really cool is if Unity made an Andriod app.

Last edited:

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
yeah....makes me itch just to see the website again. I have 'Unity for Dummies' somewhere...I think in my e-reader. But I am off to work today.