• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

United Pirate's Black Market trading event, an update...

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah, the "Black Market" is a trading post located at Red Skull Bay where pirates, and landlubbers can meet to buy, sell or trade their wares. It is scheduled the first Saturday of each month at 8 pm, eastern time. There are tables inside the Black Market building that are free of charge for participants to use. We invite all to come join us. We also encourage all to sell items at a discounted price. I know the pirates make their best deals on Black Market night. So if you're a landlubber with something to sell, or just looking for a good deal, feel free to join us. Blind Tom is the proprietor of the Black Market, and a key member of the United Pirates guild. He always has a member or a supporting landlubber tossing gates from Luna Bank.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah, the "Black Market" is a trading post located at Red Skull Bay where pirates, and landlubbers can meet to buy, sell or trade their wares. It is scheduled the first Saturday of each month at 8 pm, eastern time. There are tables inside the Black Market building that are free of charge for participants to use. We invite all to come join us. We also encourage all to sell items at a discounted price. I know the pirates make their best deals on Black Market night. So if you're a landlubber with something to sell, or just looking for a good deal, feel free to join us. Blind Tom is the proprietor of the Black Market, and a key member of the United Pirates guild. He always has a member or a supporting landlubber tossing gates from Luna Bank.
Arrr, We had a great time this last Saturday at da Black Market night / Red Skull Bay, next ta the Jolly Roger Inn.
Lots 'o pirates and landlubbers alike shared in the sport of tradin', sellin' and of course me favorite, buyin' wares and drinkin' rum!
Maybe da drinkin' rum be me favorite part of da night! har, har
Hopes ya cans join us next month friends.
~Blind Tom [UP], Black Market Manager