• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Unique rose, Possibly seer created?

• Thread starter Lady Magdalaine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Magdalaine

I happened to get this rose today from a old house that fall. At first look i thought it was just another whispering rose. Till i really looked and high lighted it, It is reversed image of a whispering rose . It dose not say Whispering rose , It is Not a AoS rose. It says Simple " You Are Welcome! *crumbles* " . It is Not Blessed .I put pics of it in this post along with a whispering rose next to it so you can see that it is reversed from the whispering roses I am trying to find out more about this item. I have a feeling it was a seer made item. If anyone has info on it please let me know . The Item is on LS btw if that helps.
Thank you Mags