• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Unique Named Personal Bless Deeds and 5th Anniversary Cakes

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
These were acquired during cross shard holiday gift exchanges. I believe they were AOS gifts. What are they going for?

personal bless deed for my poopy pants

pbd1.jpg

personal bless deed for a monkey butt

pbd2.jpg

personal bless deed for a used condom

pbd3.jpg

personal bless deed for an oozing sore

pbd4.jpg

I downloaded the EC to get the color numbers. There are many more but these are what I have to PC now.

cakes1.jpg

from top to bottom, cakes are numbers: 524, 544, 504, 554, 559, 134, 394. 564, 574, 439, 464, 364, 534, 64, and 514.

cakes.jpg

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I would try an auction on the Personal Bless Deeds. A Used Condom and A Monkey Butt could catch the attention of a few collectors and possibly get a bid war going tbh. Poopy Pants and Oozing sore I don't think will get that kind of attention, but you never know...

The cakes? I don't see anything major at all there. But, if I am wrong someone else will surely correct me.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The cakes could sell for a good amount to a holiday/anniversary collector

if not see how many clean up points you’d get I’d hate for them to be trashed. Those are 20 years old

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I would try an auction on the Personal Bless Deeds. A Used Condom and A Monkey Butt could catch the attention of a few collectors and possibly get a bid war going tbh. Poopy Pants and Oozing sore I don't think will get that kind of attention, but you never know...

The cakes? I don't see anything major at all there. But, if I am wrong someone else will surely correct me.
I am not sure what to even start them at. I would hate to trash things for points if anyone collects them as I would rather they stay in game. It makes me sad that people's soulstones are able to be trashed for points rather than sent to graveyards in case their owner returns.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The cakes could sell for a good amount to a holiday/anniversary collector

if not see how many clean up points you’d get I’d hate for them to be trashed. Those are 20 years old
One person collecting cakes reached out to me and I already have ones they need set to the side for them. It is a person from my shard who does a lot for the shard and don't want those to be auctioned off but go to them.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The interior decorator will now give you the hue ID#. No need to log into EC.