• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Unique Mesanna Item Chese Cake

Love Less

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this actually a Magic Moments Cake it is listed as a Mesanna Item in the Wiki? The date does seem quite late though. Thanks for the info though Blackie.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Mesanna made and gave that to two players on Chesapeake when she made their wedding rings. It was the first (and only, as far as I know) goblin wedding.

WEDDING

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is the title all in yellow, or is the wording engraved? pic of actual appearance would help.

hard item to priced, especially since "food" collecting has died off. i know there was another "glacial" cake given out by mesanna for someones birthday.

Love Less

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow thats some really interesting background thanks Riyana its nice too see the history behind things sometimes and not just another pretty rare :)

Smoot the text is all in yellow:

Cake Text.png

Since no one is sure on a value i'm going to open up the thread to offers.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets be honest and totally uncritical.. its EM made cake.... what are we having a disussuion about... value ... none...either eat it or move on

Love Less

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow thanks for all the offers so far I don't want to make the auction drag on so I will run this as edited in the above until 8pm EST Tonight (29/07/17) 10 minute rule applies.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I gotta remember to read the title of the threads closer... For a second there I thought the 400m offer was on the Mesanna 15th Anniv Cake.... was bout to auction off 4 of them ;)

:hahaha::hahaha: