• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Unique Item ?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It is rare, but not unique. I own 2.

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok so wiki is not up to date on this one !

Can you give me an idea on what it's worth ? by the way, if it is of any importance, this one is hue 2124

Thank you Nails !

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should had tagged this post "price check", made a mistake there.

So there it is, I will most probably sell it, but 1st I want to make sure how much it's worth

Can anyone help me price it ?

Thanks !

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Mine are the original 902 hue like the wiki. 2124 might be special dye tub?

1642195158358.png

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Aren't leather and special dye tubs the same dye menu? The stratics history of this item.

I have owned both my sashes since before 2015, I acquired them sometime between 2011 - 2014

Brianfreud recorded my sash for the wiki and mentioned it in this post in July 2016, not sure why he listed it unique.

First mentioned October 2008, Manticore claimed at the time only 1 existed in Orc Chief's museum

Orc Chief's Museum fell in August of 2019

Restless bought Orc Chief's sash for 750m in September of 2019

If Restless still has his sash, then at least 4 sashes exist. Where did you get your sash?

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Nails, very helpfull again :)

Got mine a week or two ago from an idoc on Great Lakes. Can't tell which idoc, I usually drop idoc stuff into mixed chests and sort later, just found it today from one of these chests.

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can't fins the hues on special and leather dye tubs, but menu is not the same, special to the left, leather to the right

Special dye tub.jpg Leather dye tub.jpg

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i also have no idea where the sash originated from
were they duped?
i'm not sure who even knows where they actually originated from, so hard to say if they were ever duped. the quantity that exists seems to be quite low, so highly doubt they were duped.

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mine isn't any special color either btw... it's just the white cloth dye tub color, i don't remember if i dyed it that color or if i got it that way. the one at laina's house is hue 902.

.... so... yours may kinda be unique if that color isn't replicable on sashes...