• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Unique Hawk Slayer bow made from Mesann'a

B

Big Cereb

taking bids on unique Hawk slayer bow made for me by Mesanna only one in the game On napa valley . here is a pic of it. Bid starts at 500m

Attachments

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow...lol.....is messana going to make us all a unique gift....

il have a.....xxxxxxx.....etc etc etc...

serouisly if anyone wins or is awarded a trinket ...why do they wanna sell em so quick

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because if they are not collectors, they prefer 500m or whatever. Its very obvious and "IMO" its the way the devs/em are redistributing the gold from collectors to non-collector people, i.e. the other 95% of UO population.

T

Tinsil

Because if they are not collectors, they prefer 500m or whatever. Its very obvious and "IMO" its the way the devs/em are redistributing the gold from collectors to non-collector people, i.e. the other 95% of UO population.
Yeah. I don't fault OP, more-so Mesanna for creating such unique and rare items and handing them out to seemingly hand-picked players for random/meaningless simple tasks.

Little unfair, but oh well. Nice item OP!!

B

Big Cereb

thank you guys I didn't mean to put the Auction tag on this peice its more of a price check really want to know what it will go for if i happen to sell it. I havn't posted on these forums in years.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
taking bids on unique Hawk slayer bow made for me by Mesanna only one in the game On napa valley . here is a pic of it. Bid starts at 500m
Sounds like you're taking bids on purpose.

Chae23

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I looking at this wrong or does this item merely have a unique name? I mean I see the demon slayer property but there's dozens of those around. I don't see the value of this item any where near 500m maybe more like 200m or so simply for the uniqueness of the name and that there's only 1 of them but I have no idea why someone would pay 500m for that, no unique hue, no unique properties, barely a unique name and that's it and those are most of the things taken into consideration first when pricing rare item's. So am I missing something with this piece or am I right? No offense to the seller at all by any means I'm just curious =)

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would agree with your assessment. I do not believe it is worth 500M but considering that it is named after a player it is possible for it to be an outlier.

C

Corum11

You also have to take into consideration items that are similar to it. There are a handful of unique bows out there already with different hues and a better name. Ultimately though as it is a unique item the price is achieved by doing an auction/take offers. It might be worth less than the current asking price in your eyes, but that might not be the case to others.