• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Dread Pirate names

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I've been harassing these guys since they first appeared, but I was either collecting ship parts to sell Orc ships, or killing them for fame and fortune. Then one day I thought I would simply collect the Death Certificates and see if I could display them. Well I've done the math, and so far there are 19 unique first names, 19 unique middle names, and 46 unique last names. I believe it's AxBxC to get total combinations, if so that's gonna be 16,606 lock downs..yeah that ain't gonna happen I don't think, not without a Death Certificate book or something, and then it will quickly exceed those lock down limits. Here's what I have for names, there may be more, not sure.

I've already had to edit this as I found another unique last name, which raised the total by over 300 .

1st

Lover, Burnin. Long, Rude, Loud, Drunk, Fat, Cursed, Stink, Short, Peg, Lost, Lazy, Mad, Iron, Bloody, Black, Bonny, Glass.

2nd

Patch, Beard, Leg, Strap, Hook, Powder, Blade, Pants, Ear, Back, Tongue, Mouth, Nail, Eye, Grip, Tooth, Nose, Noggin, Fist, Face.

3rd

Aeon, Alan, Aname, Autolycus, Barnaby, Bennu, Billy, Bonnie, Brian, Bruce, Calvin, Colin, Crysania, Cyno, Daisuke, Derek, Dexter, Dudley, Drosselmeyer, Ealia, Elizabeth, Emile, Faine, Heather, Helios, Infinity, Jeff, Jimmy, John, Judah, Kasaven, Kate, Kaz, Malachi, Michael, O'Shaughnessy, Pallando, Paul, Rachel, Sangria, Sarakan, Seppo, Sirius, Snow, Tempest, Yvette .

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I recall seeing a ton of death certificates locked down at one of the Abyss houses on Napa, the house near the rat spawn. Not sure if they are still there or not but maybe someone who plays regularly on Napa could take a look for you and let you know which names are on the certificates at that house.
This list is all from certs I have locked down, pretty sure i'm close to the end of it....I think

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pallando was the EM of Lake Austin around the time of the High Seas launch. This was me (I'm the fat one in the light shirt) and Pallando at the bar (Mythic treated us to drinks and seafood appetizers) at the tail-end of the HS announcement meet-up in 2010.

41006_1176048979149_2990201_n.jpg

My guess is that most of the names on the pirate list were EMs, GMs or Mythic staff in 2010. So, go look for a list of those.