• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unicorn Curing ability

• Thread starter YuriGaDaisukiDa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

How good is this ability? Is it only usable so often, like the kirin's ability, or will it use it reliably when your low on health?

Im wondering if it is usefull for a pally bushido tamer to ride, while using a 3 slot pet for help.

Im running this as a fighter tab, swords 120 tactics 100 parry 120 bushido 120 chivalry 70

Needless to say i can fight pretty well without taming and lore, i just sacrificed some other skills, probly would have been focus and anatomy, for the ability to have pets.

Im also wondering if the cure ability is usefull in pvp.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unicorns will only cure you when you're at or below 40 hp and poisoned. Then they have to wait an hour to try again. So not really useful in most any situation. Over the years since 3rd Dawn came out, I've only had it save my life once.