• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unfounded rumor or surprising truth?

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

Late last night in the tavern, we heard that Hecubus may be half bearpig.

While I am not certain that the source is entirely reliable, such a notion would seem to explain why Hec is so frequently mysterious and often difficult to understand.

However! I have been gone for some while, so I cannot judge the veracity of this 'news' for myself. What say you? Think you that there may be a kernal of truth to this, or is Hecubus being unfairly labeled? Should our perceptions of him now become altered, or shall we seek out and stifle the source of such rumor?

Personally, I must confess that I now regard him with some slight, instinctive pity - though that be mingled with a certain level of awe. I am so confused!

I

imported_JoO

a manbearpig?!?!?!? somebody get Gore on the phone ASAP>