• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unexpected umm "vacation"

G

To those that I know in game, I do certainly miss you all and I'll be around sometime sooner or later. To those I dont I look forward to meeting you!

My domestic and economic situations are in a state of transformation (read into that whatever you want since I dont know how its going to end up either) and to fund that transformation I am working doubles or more, enough said?

I wish all the blessings life has to offer upon all of you and hope the rough times are few and far between.

Be safe and try and play nice.
*waves*

Player of JFR

G

Good luck to you man !
I'm on hard times too
and know what you are
going through. But we will
see the light at the end
on the tunnel soon ...

G

ummmmmmmmm

Well congratulations on the prospect of having..twins ??
Congrats on the marriage or divorce or job transfer or ??

Don't be a stranger post here from time to time when ye can.

G

Its not really all that dramatic, my wife mother and father in-law are guardians of thier grandchilren from my wife's sister. They are both gravely ill and are not really expected to hang around much longer. (both smoked for 40+ years and are dying from it *looks sad*)

We will be taking over guardianship if this happens. I am trying to prepare 2 more bedrooms for the youngest in our house.

My wife has also to make up her mind if she wants to be married to me... I guess thats a little drama.

My career path seems to be taking a bit of a turn, but thats ok, I have multiple degrees and certifications to fall back on and have a medical background.

Life is good however and it will go on no matter what the outcome.

That's probably too much information to share on Stratics, but what the hell.

As a side note if you smoke, PLEASE STOP NOW, SOMEONE LOVES YOU. Even if you think no one could care, someone does and if nothing else, I do! Please... *is sad having to watch so many folks gasp desprately as thier lives fade away*
I would hate to guess how many folks tobacco sends to the hospice.

JFR

**and yes I used to smoke**

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Life is good however and it will go on no matter what the outcome.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good to hear. I wish you the best- whatever happens.

G

I guess you will have a very busy Christmas upcoming this next year, with children of any ages, that yall may become guardians of, once things calm down a bit. Best of good times yet to come, as can be for yall.