• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Undressing to a container

S

Splup

Heya,

Is it possible at the moment to create undress macro that undresses to a container? I'v been trying to figure it out but maybe I'm just too newbie with this client (Haven't used KR) or then it's not possible.

If it's possible, someone please tell me how to do it :)

If it's not possible, would be great to add to client

F

Fink

Nope, currently no way of setting up a disarm/undress bag a la UO:Assist, but I agree it would be a good addition.

S

Splup

Nope, currently no way of setting up a disarm/undress bag a la UO:Assist, but I agree it would be a good addition.
Indeed. I use a lot of same armor parts on different character, so everytime before logging char out I hit my undress macro which drops all armor to same box. Then when I log my other char in I just hit dress and it finds the right armor pieces from the chest ;)

I would hate to drag all armor to chest everytime I'm logging out.