• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Undoing Permanent Character Effects

Helio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If we become a werewolf now, will we have the option to undo it when the next permanent character effect is added, to give us a chance to test the other one?

Avila

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
As far as I'm aware I suspect that there won't be anything stopping you making multiple permanent character defining decisions other than having to live with all of the downsides at once.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Not sure. I know cow can be undone with a quest but if you re-cow after that its permanent. Deer and pigs are potioned on and off. Werewolf is a moon phase thing and I believe is permanent. I do not know if you can add on pig or deer once you're a werewolf. I do know you can have as many characters as you want.

zirephoenix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
When you become a Werewolf, and then you become a Deer/Pig, your normal form is the Deer/Pig and your Were form is Werewolf.

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
We hadn't been planning on reverting permanent choices, no. But we'll generally make each new choice easily accessible for a while (like the Pig/Deer curses are now) so you can test it on new characters relatively easily.

Applecart

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I know cow can be undone with a quest but if you re-cow after that its permanent.
Is this true?
I was considering becoming a cow again in order to get more cow levels but will it really become permanent with no way of turning back? not even by killing the cow who turned me?