• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Underworld Puzzle Room

K

Kayne

Ok I can manage the power generators and the mastermind bit fine.

When I get into the second room I can do the 4 colors and the 6 without too much hassle but someone please enlighten me how I do the 8 colors.

I've worked out its easier to follow the words above your head than it is to follow the gem colors. But that third room is so difficult there has to be something I'm missing

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do this part with a mage and teleportation. Its the fastes way. Make sure you have a lot of mana and mana regeneration. Faster casting helps too.
When you hear the colors name teleport and when you have been teleported cast teleport again right away to be ready for next color.

I never fail anymore on the experimental room. The more you do it the better you will get. Your mind need to learn to know to react to go to the opposit color then what the gems says. The tricky bit ,is often for me ,poison and greater poison. Cause our "UO mind" relate poison with the color green.

Keep trying and good luck. :)

K

Kayne

Thanks for the help both of you. Will attempt this later might go with the teleport method in the third room as i have fc and good mana.

K

Kayne

Teleport trick worked - took many attemps but I finally did it just now and got myself the Ringmail Armor. Thanks again