• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Understanding stat caps

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Sorry if this is an old question, but I'm confused and reading the FAQ didn't address it. Once tamed, I was under the impression that a pets Strength and Intelligence were "set" - couldn't be raised. Is this NOT true?

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
STR, DEX, and INT can be trained up to 125 each. Also as the pet gains STR it will gain hit points too. This is important if you are training small pets like a mongbat or battle chicken.

If a pet starts above 125 in these stats then it cannot gain any more.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
STR, DEX, and INT can be trained up to 125 each. Also as the pet gains STR it will gain hit points too. This is important if you are training small pets like a mongbat or battle chicken.

If a pet starts above 125 in these stats then it cannot gain any more.
Ok, then (if I understand you correctly) if my bonded Nightmare has the following stats:
Hits 315
Stamina 103
Mana 125
then he can ONLY gain MORE in Stamina - up to 125.
Is this correct?

S

sqdlin

:grouphug:
there still need further talk and communicate so that you can understand more.
sorry ,i can't help you much.
wish you good .:lol:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:grouphug:
there still need further talk and communicate so that you can understand more.
sorry ,i can't help you much.
wish you good .:lol:
Not sure what part is unclear, but - let me put it this way. If my bonded Nightmare has Strength at 315 and Intelligence at 125, can either of them go higher?

N

Ncdiablo

Yes your pet's stamina will be the only thing to rise and will cap out at 125