• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uncle Sum wants YOU! *points finger*

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

And again I'll ask.. what's your character name. Wow, for someone who likes to pick at someone's posts, your sure not very good at answering direct questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite a few of my character names have been posted on these boards, including my main red mage. I have also posted on this forum one of my account names, the region where I live, and my profession.

For what it's worth, I wasn't picking at your post - just pointing out your secret crush on BC.

I

imported_The_Dude_

HAHAHA shut the hell up lizzy. Did we devour your 50+ you had one for the harrower? OMG u have 2400 murder counts wow thats [censored] amazing. How many of those were last second shots then hide and run off.

Kind of like time they held this event. I believe you hid infront of XV's house near the fight? How many times did you die that night? Go ahead and sponsor it again as your sponsorship means nothing as u cant defend it.

I

imported_Lightning

Herc, that was directed at Pie whatever. Wasn't talking to you... but yet - no response from him again lol.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

And again I'll ask.. what's your character name. Wow, for someone who likes to pick at someone's posts, your sure not very good at answering direct questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems I said same thing last week, and you said..Drama..Drama..Drama!
I feel yer pain tho..I have same problem with a stalker on my end.
BTW how the Hell are ya Garton?

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs* It's still drama.. I was just in the middle of it. I'm not Garton btw. I'm one of the council members of XV, but not the GM

I

imported_FireCrazy

Ahh okay thought you were garton for some reason...

G

Hey (Dude), if your going to Try to bash someone, Learn Proper english and spelling, Again a failed atempt trying to be a smartass, But cant fight there way threw a paper bag. Remeber Dude. Its better to have people think your an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!!!

As for the Harry, I logged on late, and had no idea, Any Xv member can tell ya that, So i came just to cause some havoc. Say what you want about templates. If your such a God, than why argue?? Cant wait to catch you out on the field!!! Theres no excuse when Im urinating on your dead corpse in wolf form
. maybe you should learn how to play your mage better. Ive seen some great mages in alot of guilds, And BC has there share. Unfortunately, Your not one of em

Before this goes any further, Please remember to Proof read your posts , So the public can understand what you are babbling on about. Seems someone Missed Naptime LOL

J

Jobe FTW

I actually like templates like yours(though i would never have one) but i dont say bad things about it. Who wouldnt like a template where you can hide go get a soda, (check for anyone comeing by for a pop shot), go back grab a ding dong, (check for anyone comeing by for a pop shot), start some dinner its a great template for the family.

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL. Oh no you attacked my grammar someone please help me.

Also thanks for comparing your guild to something weaker then a paper bag. As, even with there 50+ people they couldnt push through people who can't as you say fight there way out of a paper bag.

BTW what the [censored] do you mean see you on the field? You play one character and that character has hiding. The only time I'll see you is when my health is below 1/4.

The fact is I use my mage wheres yours? Oh ya we never see anything other then some pathetic dog running away from there guildmates. Maybe they havent told you this yet and maybe thats why 50 of you lost your own harrower. Archers/dexers arent good for pushing grinders.

Side note try to come up with something new. I'm not XV so I will not come here whining with pictures of someone saying pissing on corpse. It's funny you chose to use this example as alot of your members seem to have serious problems when it happens to them. I'll give you this you left hiding at the yew gate house to hiding in front of a castle. Nice upgrade.

G

LOL, This is some funny %$#*. I play many templates, and Anyone will tell you My archer doesnt hide, and run away. All im doing is greiving the griefers. Dont like it?? Tough [censored]. Its a game, Made to be fun. I Love uptight people Crying over a game LOL. Looks like my job,s done!!! I think more peopl should come online to Grief some of these Elite, (Pauses for laugh) BC. Yes i play a mage, just as Much as my dexer's . Its fun to play many different templates. And as far as the Harry, Cause obviously thats all you an talk about&lt; yay we lost 1 out of 8. How many spawns have you lost to us?? Im guessing Again you wont admit defeat. Win or Lose, Live or Die, Its a Game kid!!! Let me guess, you dont think a stealth archer in dog form should carry a bow and shoot?? LOL, Like a mage is a real thing LOL. Im guessing you forgot were that thin line is between reality and fiction. Boy i cant wait to see the rest of the posts. I seldomly post at all, But now that i know i can screw with any entire guild on the forums, Looks like i will stay around for a while. Well, Maybe, if a can hide and grab a Ho Ho before i need to post again LOL. Keep up the good mudslinging. Its very amusing!!!

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please don't equate spawns to harrys...lets compare apples to apples, how many harrowers have XV taken from BC? Yep you guessed it ZERO. A better question, how many BC harrowers has XV raided? Again if you answered ZERO you would be correct. So don't come here spewing crap about XV takin anything from BC.

As for your gimplate. You are a 1 trick pony. You attacked me the other day, dismounted me and as soon as I casted 1 offensive spell off in dog form you went and hid like a schoolgirl. Now that's sad.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

Please don't equate spawns to harrys...lets compare apples to apples, how many harrowers have XV taken from BC? Yep you guessed it ZERO. A better question, how many BC harrowers has XV raided? Again if you answered ZERO you would be correct. So don't come here spewing crap about XV takin anything from BC.

As for your gimplate. You are a 1 trick pony. You attacked me the other day, dismounted me and as soon as I casted 1 offensive spell off in dog form you went and hid like a schoolgirl. Now that's sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

BC hasn't really POPPED all that many harries though. At least not in the past couple months. XV lost the last one... and yes - we lost it bad *laughs* We also held back, damn near even numbers between BC and TDR, in 6 other harries. You can't win them all, and when we lose *laughs* We don't screw around haha. Having said that, Lizzy does play other templates, including a mage... He's getting much stronger at it. BC has there fair share of people playing only there archer to... so the whole "you ran away in dog form blah blah" is kinda the pot calling the kettle black. I'd say outside of the 1231232 Madonna's, and Itari - not a single archer of yours will stay and fight... same with TDR's stealth/archer templates. That template is not meant to be a 1v1 character.. it's meant to be a pest, and damn good dismount archer. Lizzy plays that template great, and uses the template for what it's made for. Anywho, The Dude - you really should relax a bit on bashing people. It makes you look ignorant
Just sit down, repeat to yourself "it's just a game".

ALSO! *edit* you are incorrect on if we have raided your harries before. The last one we did not... I agree with that. I personally was all for it, but we couldn't pull any numbers together or something *shrugs* I don't remember the excuse lol. In the past though, we have raided your harries. Also, about a year ago we did a harry and lost it miserably to BC... we then counter-raided 3-4 times until you had the harry down. So, your statement is incorrect

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shows what you know. We popped 2 prime time harrys 2 weeks ago and not a sole raided. Harrowers are the most boring aspect of the game when no one comes to fight, that's why we rarely do them. An hour of mindlessness.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

Shows what you know. We popped 2 prime time harrys 2 weeks ago and not a sole raided. Harrowers are the most boring aspect of the game when no one comes to fight, that's why we rarely do them. An hour of mindlessness.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say "NONE" I said, not many. I was only aware of one that you did, and I logged on right when you guys had finished it. Unless they were both on the same day, and that's why I didn't remember.

Yes, harry's are mindless. TDR didn't raid either? So literally, you sat there with 25+ people prepared for a raid, killing a harry, with not a soul raiding you? lolol.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Herc, that was directed at Pie whatever. Wasn't talking to you... but yet - no response from him again lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

*kisses and makes out err up*

A

attilla26

<blockquote><hr>

No one ever raids...I think we had 22 people on total...what a bore

[/ QUOTE ]

I like BTH's question...why do you need B*R killing the harry for you then? It was awfully nice of BC to take in a nice dismounting trammy stealth archers...is BC becoming more like UOD? haha...looks like it to me!

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

No one ever raids...I think we had 22 people on total...what a bore

[/ QUOTE ]

I like BTH's question...why do you need B*R killing the harry for you then? It was awfully nice of BC to take in a nice dismounting trammy stealth archers...is BC becoming more like UOD? haha...looks like it to me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me be clear for both of you short bus riders...when we popped our own harrowers we had no on there but BC...should I type slower next time so you dimwits get it???

F

Floyd the Barber

<blockquote><hr>

The only thing Floyd is good at is running into the house next to XV castle. Oh and dying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's your main again Piehunter? I think you're due for a hair cut.....

I

Itari BC

Actually our second harrower that evening we left 5 people at in deciet when it was about 1/3 life. We then proceeded to raid XV who thought they could sneak in a spawn at Tort while we were finishing the Harrower. Which we took. It was quite the adventurous PVM night!