• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UNCHOSEN PACIFIC AOS CLOTHING FOR SALE

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have an unchosen aos clothing i'd like to sell. If you want to have your name on it, you apply me with the name change and ill pick the items and you pay me. PM or post here, if you're interested.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have an unchosen aos clothing i'd like to sell. If you want to have your name on it, you apply me with the name change and ill pick the items and you pay me. PM or post here, if you're interested.
You want someone to spend $20 dollars, or 15 mil on a name change token, and just hand it over to you so you can have the name they want on a piece of clothing, and you also want them to also pay for this piece of clothing? How much do you what for this piece of clothing?

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You want someone to spend $20 dollars, or 15 mil on a name change token, and just hand it over to you so you can have the name they want on a piece of clothing, and you also want them to also pay for this piece of clothing? How much do you what for this piece of clothing?
Broker F>T>W. Also Andy if you still have this available, if you pay for the broker fee i'll supply the name change token and i'll pay for the clothing. How much did you want for the clothing? ICQ me 103-086-263 please. Otherwise if you don't want to pay the broker fee the only way i'd do it is if you let me hold onto something as collateral worth the same as a name change token and I give it back to you for the AoS clothing.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seen AOS picks go for 10-20mill......

Have personally sold one for about 12 and that person paid for name change as well. (Sold a special named rose)

The ability to customize a gift is priceless to some people.

you might not be able to sell the pick quickly, but to be honest its worth the wait.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oo id love to get one with Bazer on it myself, it would be awesome!