• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unbalance Runic System?

xxrod17xx

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So I started to work on a gargoyle pvm thrower the other day, I was going about my training not thinking much into how I was going to make a suit until I got closer to the completion of its training. Well I am close, and I started to look into how the new changes played into garg suits. I would prefer to go the 3% lmc bonus route since i plan on doing a lot of specials.

My only option is STONE. Dont get me wrong I love the new armor changes I think it is an amazing idea to get people to use something other than freakin leather, looking around the bank and at yew gate, we all dont look the same anymore its cool.

Ok with that said, I cannot bribe like I could to fill bods to get the other kits, and on top of the the charges on mallets and chisels dont even compare. I am probably just going to make a plate suit, but I bet there isnt one garg on any server rocking a full stone reforged (greater) suit anywhere. That just seems slightly unbalanced to me considering it is the only option for 3% lmc for the race.

Any suggestions sorry tldr

xxrod17xx

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Studded Seems like a good fix to the issue, but it would be nice to maybe implement a bribing system on the quest ruincs also

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the whole I would greatly appreciate bow and carp crafting trees that much more resemble the smith and tailor systems. I don't know anyone who thinks its fun to go and grind turn in quests for anything.
Shoot, if this was to be looked at we might be able to rethink the recipe system and include totems in the rewards for all crafting. We might even see our way clear to do something with tinkering.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was luck enough to buy about 125 copper mallets for my 210 stam stone suit. if your getting into straight reforged dexter armor tho, even the blacksmith runics dont really pay off if your talking about a non-imbued piece. I wonder how many val hammers it would take to to make viable dexter piece (stam, mana, lmc, hpi, maybe mr or resists)