• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unabridged Atlas of Eodon

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I am new to the t hunter and cartography phase of the game. I am training by making maps. I am at level 65 now and bought the Unabridged Atlas of Eodon so I can start making that map to continue skill increase. Where do I find the reciepe for this at? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
the recipe is one of the items you can receive from doing the quest Exterminating the Infestations
you could try checking vendors or asking in General chat if someone has one to sell

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
OK! so i got the recipe and i ate it. I have the unabridged atlas of eodon and a couple hundred blank scrolls in my bag. after consuming the recipe it told me i learned the new recipe. Once I try to make the map it gives me the message that I must learn that recipe from a scroll.

Anyone else have this issue? Seems like a glitch or something? Anyone have an idea of how to fix it? I have logged in and out and still the same message.