• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unable to log in; stuck reconnecting

C

cardensb

Hi
Does anyone have a solution for a problem where the game freezes up on the transition screen? I closed out, tried to log back in; reboot... I have a screen with the message "character still logged in, reconnecting..." however I am not reconnecting. Blackbeard is up too. I was dropped and reconnected without problems during the re-boot.

Range Castle

D

Dor of Sonoma

Oh, so it's not related to the emergency Blackbeard reboot?:
http://potbs.stratics.com/#27866

There may be a couple of temporary login glitches due to that...

If it hasn't cleared up for you, let me know, and I'll ask around for you. :)

C

cardensb

It's a glitch in the matrix , I guess, but it is annoying. Had a friend in a group last night that had the same problem, he just went to bed. That is not on my agenda. Submitted a request for support and rec'd the canned message back. Have rebooted like 4 times so it not likely a client side problem.

Here it is:
Question Reference #080615-000044
---------------------------------------------------------------
Summary: Froze up, cannot reconnect
Product Level 1: Pirates of the Burning Sea
Date Created: 06/15/2008 02:29 PM
Last Updated: 06/15/2008 02:29 PM
Incident Type: Unable to log in to the game
Server Name: Blackbeard
Language: English (US)
Character Name: Range Castle

Location in World
Open Seas

Discussion Thread
Customer (Range cardensb) - 06/15/2008 02:29 PM
I was exiting an OS combat and got stuck on the transition screen. Cannot log back in.